NEW Toolwright 5
Submitted by vianney on
Toolwright 5 is an extruded fluoropolymer film coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Huntington Beach, CA
Toolwright 5 is an extruded fluoropolymer film coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. The yellow color is highly visible on most substrates in addition to offering high elongation and tensile strength.
- Provides excellent release from all common resin systems for multiple releases.
- Good adhesion to metal, composite, Tooling block and rubber tooling.
- High elongation allows for easier covering of complex contour surfaces.
- Tougher than skived PTFE.
- Tougher film is more tear resistant and so it’s easier to stretch over complex shapes without damage.
- Glossy surface is harder than PTFE materials avoiding fabric imprints which can transfer to molded parts.